Thursday, November 29, 2012

Its ok...to have an its ok first post...

So, this is officially my first post. Woohoo! Confetti! All the glory and thanks and kudos go to my lovely friend Lisette; if not for her, this blog may never have been (nor my awesome header, layout etc. etc. etc.)...

I digress.

Hi there!

So, today is "It's Ok Thursday" where in I am going to ok the things I am doing that I should be doing shamelessly and without guilt, because, you know, its ok ;)!

It's ok that my first post is quite possibly a mess of thoughts. It will get better, I promise.

It's ok that my 10 month old baby did.not.sleep. and in all my sleep deprived awesomeness, I did not put on a tank top underneath my skull printed blouse (it works, promise!).   Turns out it's almost completely sheer and I am certain if they did give xmas bonuses at my job I would most definitly get one now that they have all probably seen my goodies.

It's ok that I clearly love run on sentences.

It's ok that I am on my fifth cup of coffee.

It's ok that all I want to do when I get home is CRASH.

It's ok that I STILL watch Jershey Shore and use the word merp in person and in text far too often.

 (stolen from realitytvgifs.tumbler.com)

                                                                    EXACTLY.

It's ok that I crave nothing more than to make sweet, sweet love to a nice glass of Moscato.

Honestly, this ok idea is terrible. I am going to justify every single thing I do with a wink and an it's ok, haha. I am going to stop before I get out of control.



Its Ok Thursdays

5 comments:

  1. I almost fell of my couch reading this! Thank you so much! We're still working on your blog! Thanks for being a guinea pig!

    Lisette
    http://northernbellediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Im glad my sheer shirt shenanigans amuse you ;) <3 I love the page so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... It's OK to wear a sheer shirt with just your bra underneath, it's the new in style thing to do, plus I do it ALL the time ;)
    BTW you, your lil man and your blob are fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha I said blob! I meant blog :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, thats ok! thank you for showing me love =) And your right..it IS the style right?

      Delete